This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows an increase in total sales value, with a total of 20 sales at a value of $132.4 million, compared to 23 sales at a total value of $44.3 million for the quarter ending January 2020. The 12-month total sales figure stands at $749 million for the year ending April 2020, with 95 sales recorded over that period, a decrease from the previous 12 months ending April 2019, during which 100 sales were recorded with a total value of $833.9 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope:
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the April 2020 update include:
- Phoenix Gallery at 37 - 49 O'Connor Street, Chippendale, a 3-storey mixed use building comprising basement parking for 8 vehicles, two residential units, central garden, art gallery and performance space completed in early 2020. The building comprises of an east wing consisting of gallery spaces with an apartment above and the west wing consisting of performance space and an apartment above and separated by a central unroofed garden area, which was transferred at $80.8 million;
- Cititel X at 131-133 Murray Street, Pyrmont, a 9-storey hotel with 62 suites and 2 levels of basement parking, was virtually completed in early 2020. The hotel was converted from the former Harbour Phoenix serviced apartment, originally completed in 2013, which was bought for $28.7 million and
- Quarrymans Hotel at 214 - 216 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a 3-storey rendered brick building in Federation Free Classical style with arched window and door openings, built about 1913 and extensively refurbished in 2012 and the top floor including terrace was converted as rooftop bar in September 2018, which was bought for $12.5 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the April 2020 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Lot 27, known as Suite 210, a 31 sqm office suite at Valhalla, at 166 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a three-and-four-storey brick Art Deco style commercial building with ground floor retail and offices on the upper floors, is for sale through Colliers International - Sydney South and
- Lot 1, at 63 Miller Street, Pyrmont, a retail space of 5,333 sqm includes most of the area on the ground floor and basement level 1 in a 5-storey commercial building, is for sale through Colliers International – Sydney.
Leasing opportunities listed in the April 2020 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont, an A-grade office building with seven levels of office space and 2 levels of basement parking with parking for 138 cars. The building has 12,568 sqm of office space and floor plates of 2,000 sqm, which has office space of 1,970 sqm available through JLL Sydney;
- 63 Miller Street at 63 Miller Street, Pyrmont, a 5-storey commercial building, with a ground floor supermarket, two levels of office and two levels of basement parking. Converted from a former two-to-three-storey brick warehouse building with an extension of a three-storey commercial building, completed in 2007, which has office space ranging from 439 sqm to 2,309 sqm available through DP Property – Surry Hills and
- 19 - 37 Greek Street, Glebe, a three to four-storey office building with parking on the lower and upper ground levels, built 1915, which has office ranging from 450 sqm to 1,607 sqm available through Karbon Property – Sydney, Knight Frank – Sydney South and Knight Frank Sydney.