The latest research from Richmond Cityscope shows property sales value have slightly decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the three months to November 2017 totaled $50.2 million, a decrease from the $50.8 million recorded in the three months to August 2017 but an increase from the $27.8 million recorded to May 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $248.3 million, a slight increase from the $245.2 million recorded for the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Richmond Cityscope.
Notable sales in the November 2017 update of Richmond Cityscope include:
- 588A Swan Street, Burnley, a 3,621 sqm piece of vacant land, located within the Botanicca Corporate Park, was sold for $9.657 million through Knight Frank;
- 263 Mary Street, Richmond, part of a three-level building which extends from Coppin Street to Mary Street, built in 2000. The top two levels are offices with 20 car spaces on the lower ground floor, was sold for $6.85 million through Kelly & Kelly Property;
- 207 Bridge Road, Richmond, a single-storey brick retail building, built around 1930 and refurbished in 2005. There is a car park to the rear with parking for 12 cars, was sold for $6.25 million through CBRE Melbourne.
Properties listed as for sale in the November 2017 of Richmond Cityscope include:
- 236 Bridge Road, Richmond, a two-level brick retail building with a single storey section to the rear on a 335 sqm block, is for sale by auction on 15 November 2017 through Axis Property;
- 143-151 Bridge Road, Richmond, a concrete and glass-fronted, two and three level retail and office complex, with three shops to Bridge Road and upper level offices with entry from Lennox Street and basement parking for 18 cars, is for sale by auction on 17 November 2017 through CBRE Melbourne;
- 324-328 Swan Street, Richmond, a two-storey retail building with a paved parking area for around 12 vehicles on a 1,289 sqm block, is for sale through Teska Carson Richmond.
Significant leasing opportunities in Richmond in November 2017:
- Pelaco at 21-31 Goodwood Street, Richmond, an office complex comprising Building 1, a four and five-storey older style building to the rear with on grade parking and Building 2, a three-storey building with basement parking, which has office space ranging from 400 to 2,545 sqm for lease through JLL-Glen Waverley and Tyas & Associates;
- 459-463 Church Street, Richmond, comprising several buildings, including a two-level retail/commercial building to Church Street and a single-level brick warehouse to the rear, which has industrial/warehouse space of 1,971 sqm for lease through Killen Thomas (Aust) Pty Ltd;
- 264 Swan Street, Richmond, a retail and residential brick Victorian building; two levels to Swan Street and three levels to the rear; which has retail space of 210 sqm for lease through Steveway Real Estate.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe