The latest research from Richmond Cityscope shows property sales have increased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to November 2019 totalled $51.2 million, an increase from the $17.6 million recorded in the three months to August 2019 and from the $13.9 million recorded in the three months to May 2019.
This data brings the 12-month total to $101.4 million, a decrease from the $375 million recorded for the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Richmond Cityscope.
Recent standout sales in Richmond include:
- 77-79 Burnley Street, Richmond, a single-storey retail building on a 800 sqm block and 1-9 Doonside Street, Richmond, a two-storey brick industrial building on a 2,607 sqm block, which were sold for above $25 million and
- 488-490 Swan Street, Richmond, a single-storey brick commercial building with a loading dock and a paved area for parking six vehicles on a 1,229 sqm, which was sold as a development site for about $10 million.
Properties for sale in Richmond in November 2019 include:
- 208 Bridge Road, Richmond, a two-level stone mid-Victorian terrace, built 1886, has parking for 2 cars in a corrugated iron garage to the rear, for sale by auction through Hocking Stuart South Melbourne and
- 314-320 Swan Street, Richmond, a development site for the construction of two 10-storey buildings consisting of 36 apartments, 75 serviced apartments with a hotel, a retail tenancy, conference centre and communal outdoor area with pool above 2 levels of basement car parking, for sale by expressions of interest through Colliers International.
Significant leasing opportunities in Richmond in November 2019:
- 620 Church Street, Richmond, a building of three storeys with a ground-floor showroom, plus a three-level basement car park, has office and showroom space ranging from 634 to 1,782 sqm available through Teska Carson Richmond;
- 570-580 Church Street, Cremorne, an office complex of several buildings, refurbished and extended in late 1980s, with outdoor parking areas on the site for 161 cars, has office space up to 500 sqm available through Instant Offices – Sydney; and
- 200 Bridge Road, Richmond, a two-level brick building to Bridge Road with a shop at street level, and a single-level brick section to the rear with a single car garage to the rear, has retail space of 130 sqm available through Pagan real Estate – Travancore.