The latest research from Richmond Cityscope shows property sales value have increased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to November 2020 totalled $34.9 million with 4 sales, an increase from the $15.1 million recorded in the three months to August 2020 and a significant increase from the $8.6 million recorded in the three months to May 2020.
This data brings the 12-month total to $280.3 million, an increase from the $101.6 million recorded for the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Richmond Cityscope.
Recent standout sales in Richmond include:
- 475 Church Street, Richmond a single-level brick former warehouse building converted to a retail showroom in 2006. The property has a building area of 1,118 sqm on a 1,320 sqm block of land, was bought for $16.8 million and
- Vacant land at 314-320 Swan Street, Richmond, a 2,037 sqm development site with development approval for two 10-storey buildings consisting of 36 apartments, 75 serviced apartments with a hotel, a retail tenancy, conference centre and communal outdoor area with pool above 2 levels of basement car parking, was bought for $15.05 million.
Properties for sale in Richmond in November 2020 include:
- 266-272 Church Street, Richmond which comprises of two buildings with a combined building area of 623 sqm on a 545 sqm site. To the north, Mental Health House, a two-level brick and besser brick retail and office building with undercover parking for 6 cars and to the south, a two-level brick building with a single level section to the rear and parking for two cars on rear paved land, which are for sale by expressions of interest through TeskaCarson; and
- 613 Bridge Road, Richmond, a single-level brick showroom building with roller door access to Palmer Street and a receiving/dispatch access to Jones Place on a 286 sqm block of land which is for sale through Gorman Commercial - Hawthorn East and
- 615 Bridge Street, Richmond, a two-level brick Victorian building with a showroom and a single level warehouse storage section with roller door access to Palmer Street on a 353 sqm block of land, which is for sale through Gorman Commercial - Hawthorn East.
Significant leasing opportunities in Richmond in November 2020:
- Botanicca Nine at 588A Swan Street, Burnley, a 5-level A-grade office building with floor plates ranging from 1,200 sqm to 1,500 sqm and a building area of 7,254 sqm, completed in August 2019, which has office space on ground, levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 ranging from 1,272 to 1,557 sqm for lease through JLL - Melbourne and Knight Frank - Eastern Office;
- 658 Church Street, Cremorne, a six level building including a two-level 279-space basement car park, completed in 2002 by Multiplex with a net lettable area 7,959 sqm, which has office space of 866 sqm on level 1 and 801 sqm on level 2 available for lease through Colliers International - Melbourne East and JLL Metro Market; and
- 19 Newton Street, Cremorne, a two-storey commercial building with a building area of 345 sqm, which is available for lease through Colliers International.