We’re constantly adding new features and enhancements to Signature Reports, and we really value your feedback. You told us that you need to be able to choose an alternate photo to use in your report, for both the target property and comparable properties.
We heard you. I’m pleased to let you know that earlier this week we deployed a new release for Signature, and you can now choose a different photo to use in your report! Whether that’s to pick a better or more relevant photo, or because you want to show the client all properties with pools, where the pool photo is the main photo for display in the report – you can now do this!
There’s also some other useful improvements that made this release – read below to find out more!
- Select a Photo to use for the target property
- Select a photo to use for the chosen comparable sales and listings
- Enter Recent Sale Price
- Better filtering for bath and car
- Search back 3 or 4 years when searching for comparable sales
Select a photo to use for the target property
- Click through the inline gallery on the target property page to view photos.
- Select the “Use In Report” toggle to choose a different image to be used as the target property photo in the report
- You can still upload an alternative photo, if you have a better or different photo you want to use as the hero image.
In the screenshot below, photo 8 has been selected as the one to use in the report.
Select a photo to use for the chosen comparable sales or listings
- Click through the inline gallery on the comparable sales or listings page to view photos.
- When the comparable property is selected, the “Use In Report” toggle becomes available
- Select the “Use In Report” toggle to choose a different image to be used as the photo in the report
Enter Recent Sale Price
We know that sometimes, you need to be able to show the sale price in a Signature Report, even when the sale price is “not disclosed” or not available – especially for the Statement of Information (SOI) report.
We now allow you to enter a Sale Price when choosing comparable sales, if the sale price is currently “not disclosed” (empty), so it can display in your report.
Important Note: The sale price entered is ONLY used in the current report. It is not saved or stored for later use.
Better filtering for Bath and Car
We’ve had feedback that you want the bath and car filtering to be more flexible. Previously, you could only filter by an exact value for bath and car – eg: “2 bathrooms”. If you wanted “2 or more bathrooms”, then it would require more time for them to adjust filters and look for results.
With this release, we’ve made the bath and car filters both “2 or more”, “3 or more” etc. This is now in-line with the bedrooms filter, which was already “2 or more” etc.
We’ve also had feedback that you would like to also be able to specify an exact value or a range for the bedrooms filter, instead of the “2 or more”. This is something we’ll be looking at.
Search back 3 or 4 years when searching for comparable sales
We understand there’s a problem when you can’t find enough comparable data within a 2 year period, for example, blocks of land in a particular suburb.
So with this release, we’ve added the ability to search back 3 or 4 years when searching for comparable sales (and listings).
We always love feedback!
We'd love to hear what you think of the new features, or if you have any additional suggestions or feedback. Get in touch using the 'idea icon' within Signature!