It’s with great pride and a huge sigh of relief that I announce the launch of rp.connect – RP Data’s new product that allows agents and brokers to engage with buyers and sellers online and on social media.
What is rp.connect?
rp.connect is a personalised webpage that allows you to engage with buyers and sellers online, connecting popular social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blogs into one convenient, easy to use application
Simple to use, easy to establish.
We recognise that property professionals are time poor. rp.connect makes it quick and simple to connect you with buyers and sellers via an integrated social media presence.
In less than 15 minutes you can be promoting yourself to thousands of buyers and sellers researching property online. The easy-to-use widgets let you customise the information in your profile, pick and choose what you would like to display and create a page design that matches your brand, to create continuity with your marketing activities.
rp.connect is available for free to all RP Data subscribers. It’s included as part of your RP Data subscription.
If you haven’t yet activated your rp.connect site, you can do so by logging into RP Professional using your RP Data username and password, head to the ‘Admin’ tab and click ‘Activate rp.connect’. You’ll then be led through a 5-step wizard to setup and configure your site. The whole process will only take you 10-15 minutes, and your site will be live on the internet straight away!
Get Started Right Away!
Once your site is live, it’s time to start taking advantage of the benefits of rp.connect. Publish a blog post, setup your social media accounts (facebook and twitter) and link them with rp.connect, enter your recent sales data and display it on your rp.connect website.
And start promoting your site!
Tell your friends and colleagues, refer to it and link to your rp.connect site in an e-newsletter to your contacts, include it in your email signature, add it to your business card, post about it on your Facebook page and tweet about it on your Twitter account!
Still not sure where to start? Try one of the links below:
- Watch our rp.connect Video Tutorials
- Ensure your account is up-to-date! Click ‘Account Settings’ and check your details, suburbs, widgets and pick your theme.
- Start engaging! Post a blog post, enter your recent sales, publish your social media status updates.
- Have a problem or question? Contact Support.
- Have any feedback or suggestions? Click on the ‘Feedback’ link in the footer of rp.connect, and contact me on [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Getting Started with Social Media
I’ll be writing much more about this in the future, but here’s a few external links to get you started with a bit of homework..
- Facebook 101 for Business – your complete guide
- 26 tips for enhancing your Facebook page
- 26 tips for enhancing your Tweets
- 6 ways to constantly produce quality blog content
Thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing more with you soon.