Get mobile and see more clients
RP Data Pro allows you to take your business truly mobile, improving efficiency and responsiveness in an increasingly fast paced and competitive environment. Research the market while grabbing a coffee with a client, create and deliver reports between meetings and respond to enquiries immediately from any location.
Gain a competitive edge by connecting with the right people at the right time by being able to access vital property details and market insights from your mobile device when you're away from your desk. RP Data Pro provides:
- Detailed information about properties including key attributes, previous sale details, ownership details, Valuation Estimates, sales, listings and rental history
- Multiple ways to search for properties and multiple refinement options
- Sophisticated algorithms to find the best comparable sales and listings
- The ability to see how a property has changed over time with the image gallery tile view
- One-click access into RP Data Professional to run a CMA, Order Titles and more
- The ability to produce Property Reports, Suburb Reports, Valuation
- Estimate reports and Rental Estimate reports which can easily be shared via email or message to clients
School zone data
School location and catchment details can be a significant factor in home buying decisions. Real Estate Professionals can use this information to help buyers purchase a home within preferred school catchment areas and to further position themselves as the local expert. Investors can also use this information when seeking family-friendly properties and trying to pinpoint upcoming hotspots.
The addition of nearby schools and school catchment information inside RP Data Pro means you can now view a list of nearby government and non-government schools in every property search, without having to visit other websites.
A school catchment area is the geographical location where a state school's core intake of students must live. These schools are listed in the ‘In Catchment’ list. Up to 5 nearby schools, including non-government schools, are listed in the ‘All Nearby’ list.
Nearby schools and school catchment information can help you:
- Provide advice about schools catchment areas
- Share a school snapshot with potential buyers
- View important information about a school including its website, school type, gender mix, year range, catchment map and more
- Search for nearby listings, sales and rentals in a 2km radius around a preferred school
- View travel times from the target property by car, public transport and walking
- Give feedback about a school if you notice any missing information
Market Trends provides you with insights into how the property market is performing within a suburb. With just a few clicks, you can see data and graphs that show you the median value of a property over time, days on market, sales information and rental market details.
Market Trends allows you to see nearby suburbs based on your location, see saved suburbs at a glance or perform a suburb search. A Trends page provides detailed market information about your chosen suburb, where you can interact with the graph to get granular information and gain new insights by changing metrics, time frame or property type. Read more.
RP Data Pro means you no longer need to be in the office to maximise productivity. You can research, compare properties and create reports 24/7, at the touch of a button.
Access and share market insights with your clients, prospects and social networks in just a few clicks.
Keep track of your listings and sales using Favourite Lists. Use for quick access to properties of interest, or as a showcase of your sales history.
Share photos of a property via MMS and email. Take a new photo while you’re inspecting a home and upload it to the property record from your phone.
"RP Data Pro for Android is easy to use and extremely useful. The key to the app is of course the data on individual properties, allowing quick access to key statistics and most importantly indications on price and probable rental. This app is a great step forward and I look forward to introducing it to our advisers who have been waiting for an Android version."
"I really enjoy the look and feel of the app and also the ease of use with all the search options, display of photos, maps and all the information provided for the relevant properties. I find I'm using the app more for initial research then linking to the RP Data Professional CMA, rather than navigating through RP Data Professional directly. RP Data Pro on iPad lets me do everything I need, without being on desktop, which saves me so much time."
"Favourite feature? The whole mobile app. It's quick and easy to use and I can find information quickly, which is so important when on the move!"