The latest research from North Sydney Cityscope shows sales have decreased in total value in the quarter to January 2017. Sales recorded in the most recent quarter totalled $374.6 million from 68 sales, a decrease in total value compared to the $576.8 million from 85 sales in the quarter to October 2016 and the $446.4 million from 67 sales in the quarter to July 2016. This quarter brings the twelve-month total value of sales to $1.826 billion, a decrease from the $2.085 billion recorded for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of North Sydney Cityscope.
Notable sales for the January 2017 update of North Sydney Cityscope include:
- 61 Lavender Street, Kirribili, an 18-storey office block with two levels of basement parking for 110 cars, which was bought for $140 million through CBRE North Sydney;
- 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney, a 16-storey building with basement parking for 70 cars, which was bought for $70 million through JLL North Sydney and
- 54 Miller Street, North Sydney, a 14-storey office building with basement parking for 77 cars, which sold for $52.3 million through CBRE North Sydney.
Properties listed as for sale in the January 2017 update in the areas covered by North Sydney Cityscope include:
- Properties at 558 Pacific Highway, 560 Pacific Highway, 562 Pacific Highway and 564 Pacific Highway in St Leonards, comprising of four two-storey brick buildings all with parking at rear, with properties at 71 to 73 Lithgow Street, 75 Lithgow Street, 77 Lithgow Street and 79 Lithgow Street in St Leonards, comprising four office buildings of two, three and four storeys, are for sale with Pharmacy House, a four-storey office building at 82 Christie Street, Pharmacy Guild House, a three-storey building at 84 Christie Street and 86-90 Christie Street in St Leonards, a two-storey office building, as a development site through CBRE North Sydney, Ray White Commercial and Colliers International Sydney;
- 88 Walker Street, North Sydney, a nine-storey office building with first floor parking for 19 cars, which is for sale through Colliers International and
- 320-322 Military Road, Cremorne, a retail area of 518 sqm on the ground level of a soon-to-be completed 5-storey building, which is for sale through LJ Hooker Mosman.
Leasing opportunities in the January 2017 update in the areas covered by North Sydney Cityscope include:
- 116 Miller Street, North Sydney, an eight-storey building with banking and retail space on the ground floor and seven levels of commercial office space above, which has office space of 500 to 1,424 sqm available through Cadigal Office Leasing North Sydney;
- 100 Christie Street, Wollstonecraft, a 12-storey office building with parking for 74 cars, which has office space of 400 to 8,500 sqm through CBRE North Sydney and
- 38 Oxley Street, Crows Nest, a five-storey building with basement parking, which has office space 70 to 1,800 sqm through Prime Commercial.