CoreLogic Asia Pacific is pleased to announce that it has successfully expanded the scope of its ISO-27001 certification to include all of its services and solutions which are now protected by its Information Security Management System (ISMS).
What the CoreLogic ISO certification means for customers?
Regardless of the product or solution you procure from CoreLogic and regardless of the amount of data you share with CoreLogic, you can rest assured we have a solid framework to keep your information safe, accurate and available to you.
Achieving ISO 27001 demonstrates that CoreLogic prioritizes your data security. With this certification you can be confident that:
- CoreLogic follows best practice guidelines to rigorously protect your data.
- Your data is kept secure and accessible only to authorised users.
- CoreLogic has a rigorous framework to assess, minimize, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities.
- CoreLogic continues to pursue operational excellence when it comes to our IT, HR, and information processes.
- We value and maintain an internal culture of security within CoreLogic, so all employees prioritize information security by design.
- CoreLogic is compliant with and regularly assessed against the highest standard for information security.
The expansion of our ISO 27001 certification is the latest milestone in our information security roadmap and demonstrates our continuous commitment to data security.
What is the scope of CoreLogic’s ISO 27001 Certification?
The certification covers the provision of CoreLogic property information, analytics and property-related risk management services in Australia and New Zealand, supported by technology and all supporting business functions to ensure:
- the protection of customer information as well as CoreLogic’s confidential information
- the continual improvement of security capabilities; and
- the conformance with internal and external security obligations.
Further information on ISO/IEC 27001 can be found under the following link: https://www.iso.org/isoiec-27001-information-security.html