As a broker, we have these calculators sitting on our website, but besides ourselves testing them do you have any indication of how many people actually access our website and use them?
More importantly, how often do you look at the numbers behind your website traffic visitors?
The most pro-active way you can start to leverage from your finance tool kits embedded on your website would be to roll out an email campaign. Generally, websites that have one calculator will have a few other functions within it. So how can you use these to your advantage?
Easy, we find the most commonly purchased are:
- How much can I borrow?
- How much will my loan repayments be?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
With all the talk of interest rates changing and banks not passing on the full discounts, now more than ever is the time to take advantage of educating your clients to take action and contact you.
Encourage your clients to visit your website to see:
- how much they can borrow on a reduced interest rate,
- how much their monthly payment would be if they switched to another lender with a better rate, and
- how many years sooner they will pay off their home if they had a better rate.
These tools are easily accessible on your website and most likely aren’t aware of some great functions within the tool. This works threefold:
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Increase your exposure and key offerings to prospects as well as increase cross-selling opportunities to your current clients
- Grow you brand exposure
So, what’s next?
- Send an email blast out to all your clients and prospects (and word appropriately to each)
- Have a graphic of your calculators to add in a hyperlink to take your clients straight to your calculator page
- Insert a ‘contact us’ button next to the calculator. As soon as they work out how much they will save, you will be the first person they email for more information
- Follow up ANY and ALL leads you may get – you don’t know where it will take you
To think of the great prosperity your business can achieve from this clever email campaign, when all it will take is a small amount of your time. You will be surprised at additional campaigns you will start to generate while taking your mind and creativity down a different path to your normal day-to-day activities.
Good luck with this month’s tip.
Your Client Matters
Don’t have calculators? YCM can help you AND you can purchase them outright – no extra fees to pay, no monthly payments for life. Once you pay for them – you own them. For more information contact YCM on 1300 926 000 or visit www.yourclientmatters.com.au
Follow up your online marketing campaign with a direct mail campaign!
Once you run your email campaign you will most likely have a handful of hot leads to follow up. This may also be a great way to identify pockets of local areas that neighbours may be interested in selling or refinancing.
rp.marketing direct gives you the confidence to market directly to likely home owners or likely renters. Save time + direct mail costs by strategically targeting specific groups of home owners. Filter, prospect, refine, target and export to Excel in one system! Learn more here.
To kick start your targeted marketing simply log in to rp.professional, run a property search, then jump over to the ‘Direct Marketing’ tab and follow the prompts to get started.