We're pleased to let you know about some new features and updates released in RP Data Professional last week.
- Owner Names now included in the 1 Page Report
- New Refinement Options
Owner Names now available in the 1 Page Report
By popular demand, the one-page property detail report now includes Owner Names (where available)*.
It’s a great snapshot property report packed into a single page, and includes:
- Attributes of the property
- Land area and floor area
- Sales history timeline
- Owner names (where available)*
- Occupancy type
- Property features and more
The report is great to confirm details with a vendor or take with you to appraisals, or even print off for your own files.
* Owner names not available in VIC, ACT, TAS or NT due to supplier restrictions.
New Refinement Options
In this released we added two more refinement options that allow you to refine the search results by:
- Sale Type : ability to exclude certain sale types from the results
- Settlement Date : ability to include only sales within defined settlement dates
Now, Valuers can more easily exclude related party sales or other non-standard sale types in your comparables search, saving you time and helping you be more efficient in their workflow.
The list of sales types is dynamic and will change depending on the result set, and the state that the properties are in. You can hover over and click the (?) icon to find out what sales types are available.
The changes are now live and available when you login to RP Data Professional.