The best way is to quickly display your successes in your local community and any media that displays real estate results, so that your agency’s name is constantly in the marketplace.
You can do this by simply reporting your sales to RP Data to ensure that your successes are out there for all to see. RP Data supplies property sales results to the News Limited newspaper network (including the largest community-based papers in Australia) to be used in their property articles and tables. When agents supply this information directly to RP Data, we are able to identify the selling agent in the recent sales, which are then displayed on the newspaper articles.
Making submitting your results on a timely and regular basis part of your everyday workflow ensures that your agency name is constantly being displayed and recognised by readers as an active agent in your area.
There are a number of ways you can update your recent sales:
- Using rp.connect – in addition to the above promotions, this helps publish your recent sales to social media users, numbering among the most active and engaged real estate customers.
- Use the update “SOLD” icon from the property record in rp.professional.
- Send us an email [email protected], submitting a large number of sales via an Agent Advice spreadsheet, or the details of a just few (Please include your agency name, property address, date of sale and price).
- Use rp.mobile pro to send us an update.
- Fax an Agent Advice form to us on 07 3114 9821
- Pick up the phone and call us on 1300 734 318.
- And more!
Adding submitting your recent sales into your agency work flow will ensure your sales is given the best exposure in your community. Contact us on 1300 734 318 or visit rpdata.com/agentadvice to learn more about submitting your recent sales, and to go in the draw to win prizes each week!