The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales value has decreased dramatically in the quarter to August 2020. In this latest quarter, there was 1 sale at $290,000, compared to the 8 sales at a total value of $36.2 million in the previous quarter.
However, the 12-month total to $54.5 million comprising 18 sales shows an increase from the 16 sales at a total value of $32 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
The sale in the August 2020 update of Burke Road Cityscope was:
- Lot 33 (suite 401) in the Camberwell Corporate Centre, 685 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a commercial unit on level four of 63 sqm in the north-eastern corner, including a car space, which sold for $290,000.
Properties for sale in the August 2020 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 652 Burke Road, Camberwell, an older single-storey brick shop building 165 sqm with a yard to the rear which covers much of the site and has space to park about four cars, which is for sale through Savills – Melbourne and
- Lot 20F, known as suite 203 in Davies’ Building at 718-722 Burke Road, Camberwell, a commercial unit of 27 sqm at the eastern end of the second storey, which is for sale through Accord Real Estate Services - Hawthorn East.
Leasing opportunities listed in the August 2020 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 8 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, a four-storey office building with basement parking for 300 cars, has office space of 347 to 2,647 sqm available through Gorman Commercial;
- Lot 4, 730 Burke Street, Camberwell, a retail space of 240 sqm on the ground and basement level, which has a fully fitted out hairdressing salon available through CVA Property Consultants and
- 971 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a four-storey office building with basement parking, and parking at rear of the ground floor, has the whole top floor of 231 sqm plus 6 car spaces available through Kelly & Kelly Property.