The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales value has increased in the quarter to November 2020. In this latest quarter, there was 1 sale at $6.5 million, compared to the sale at a total value of $290,000 in the previous quarter.
The 12-month total to $60.5 million comprising 18 sales shows an increase from the 14 sales at a total value of $25.3 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
The sale in the November 2020 update of Burke Road Cityscope was:
- 800-802 Burke Road, Camberwell, a service station including a single-storey shop and workshop, built in 1971, with a building area of 320 sqm, which sold for $6.5 million through Burgess Rawson. The sale represented an initial yield of 2.06% on passing income of $133,780.
Properties for sale in the November 2020 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 465 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn East, a single-storey brick building with room to park one car in a small yard to the rear on a 192 sqm block, which is for sale with an advertised income of $40,699 per annum through Kelemen Commercial;
- Lot 10 in Davies’ Building at 718-722 Burke Road, Camberwell, a ground floor retail unit of 50 sqm, which is for sale through LINQ Property Melbourne with an advertised income of $30,284 per annum and
- 212 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, a 60 sqm retail unit, which is for sale through Prowse Burns Commercial Real Estate.
Leasing opportunities listed in the November 2020 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- Stratum lot 3, in CV Two at 141 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, a podium comprising retail/commercial space on level 1, level 1 mezzanine and levels 2 to 4 and parking space in basement level 1 mezzanine and basement levels 1 to 5 which has approximately 76 to 2,640 sqm of office/retail space for lease through JLL Metro Market and JLL Melbourne.
- 696 Burke Road, Camberwell, a single-storey brick shop building of 160 sqm, constructed in 1954, available through Gorman Commercial and
- 965-969 Burke Road, Hawthorn East, a six-storey brick and concrete office building with 48 parking spaces in a basement and at rear of the ground floor, has office space of 440 sqm on level four available through Kelly & Kelly Property.