The latest research from Chatswood Cityscope shows that commercial property sales in the areas covered by it have decreased in both number and total sales value. For the quarter to September 2016 there were 22 sales at a total sales value of $94.2 million, compared to 29 sales at a total value of $371 million for the previous quarter. The yearly figures have increased, however, with 126 sales at a total value of $591.7 million for the twelve months to September 2016, compared to 113 sales at a total value of $358.8 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Chatswood Cityscope:
Notable sales in the September 2016 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- A 10,630-sqm lot of vacant land at 2 Campbell Street, Artarmon, which was bought for $34.5 million;
- A two-storey building with parking for 9 cars at 50 Strathallen Avenue, Northbridge, which was bought for $14.46 million; and
- A two-storey warehouse with a high-clearance loading dock and parking at 1 George Place, Artarmon, which was bought for $6.45 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the September 2016 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- Chatswood Chambers, a 14-storey office building with two levels of basement parking for 104 cars, at 815 Pacific Highway, Northbridge, available through Knight Frank Sydney;
- Nirad House, a seven-storey building with retail, commercial and two levels of parking, 282 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, available through Colliers International; and
- A three-storey building with retail on the ground floor and office space on the upper floors at 284 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, available through Colliers International.
Leasing opportunities listed in the September 2016 update of Chatswood Cityscope include:
- Two 13-storey office buildings with three levels of basement parking for 366 cars, at 495 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, which have office space of 850 to 5,500 sqm for lease through Cadigal Office Leasing and Colliers International North Sydney;
- Sage Micropay Building, an A-grade, 20-level office tower with basement parking for 199 cars, at 67 Albert Avenue, Chatswood, which has office space of 630 to 3,800 sqm for lease through Cadigal Office Leasing and JLL North Sydney; and
- Artarmon Business Court, a two-storey commercial/industrial building at 43 Herbert Street, Artarmon, which has industrial space of 591 to 1,678 sqm for lease through CBRE.