The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope shows property sales for the three months to November 2017 have decreased from the preceding quarter. Sales recorded in the quarter ending May 2018 totalled $42.7 million, a decrease from the $118.4 million recorded in the three months to February 2018, and from the $183.5 million recorded in the three months to November 2017.
For the 12 month ending in May 2018 there were 73 sales at a total value of $1.561 billion, compared to the 86 sales at a total value of $1.982 billion for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope.
Notable sales in the May 2018 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- 2 Lincoln Street, Lane Cove West, a four-storey office building with two levels of basement parking and a high-clearance warehouse with extension of four modules to Lincoln Street. Due to the sloping of the site the property includes a further basement warehouse to the rear and a level of basement parking below this; completed in 1985. The property provides a total area of 9,438 sqm plus on-site car parking for 101 vehicles and was bought for $28.075 million.
- 142 Wicks Road, Macquarie Park, a two-storey building with a high clearance warehouse, offices and on-grade parking for 60 vehicles. The property provides a net lettable area of 2,285 sqm and was bought for $8.25 million.
Properties for sale in Macquarie Park Cityscope in May 2018 include:
- Lot 41, known as suite 3.3 at 54-56 Delhi Road, North Ryde, a 78 sqm commercial unit on level three plus a 45 sqm car parking area on basement level one, situated within a four-storey office and retail building; available for sale through Glass Property Consultants.
- 1 Apollo Place, Lane Cove West, a three-storey office/warehouse building with car parking in the rear yard and in the basement level to the rear; built circa 1975 and refurbished in 1990. The property includes two strata lots. Lot 1, a 1,354 sqm commercial unit on street level plus car parking space of 1,126 sqm on the basement level and lot 2, a 1,344 sqm commercial unit on lower ground level plus five parking lots for around 30 vehicles in the basement level; available for sale in one line through TGC – Sydney and Hartigan Bolt.
Leasing opportunities in the May 2018 of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Building B at Rhodes Corporate Park at 1B Alfred Street, Rhodes, a six-storey concrete and glass commercial building with three levels of basement car parking for 278 vehicles and office space ranging from 800 sqm to 12,700 sqm; available through GJS Property and Knight Frank Sydney.
- 5 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, a 10-storey commercial building with ground floor retail and four levels of basement car parking for 495 vehicles and office space ranging from 725 sqm to 13,000 sqm; available through Knight Frank North Sydney and JLL North Sydney.
- Media & Technology Park at 706 Mowbray Road West, Lane Cove North, a three-storey office and warehouse complex with office space ranging from 730 sqm to 3,400 sqm; available through JLL North Sydney and CBRE North Sydney.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe