Sales recorded for Melbourne Units Cityscope for the three months to February 2019 totalled $791.2 million, an increase from the $735 million recorded for the quarter to November 2018. These records include the off-the-plan sales of the following buildings:
* Avant Apartments, 56-62 A'Beckett Street.
* Aurora Melbourne Central, 224-252 La Trobe Street.
* Victoria One, 452-272 Elizabeth Street.
The latest data brings the twelve-month sales total to $2.386 billion, an increase from the previous twelve months, which recorded sales of $1.653 billion.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Melbourne Units Cityscope.
Some notable sales featured in the February 2019 update of Melbourne Units Cityscope include:
- Unit 54 at Sargood House, 73 Flinders Lane, known as 504/73 Flinders Lane, a 2-bedroom plus study unit of 226 sqm on the fifth floor plus 1 car space, which sold for $1.95 million;
- Unit 3408 at 35 Spring Street, Melbourne, a 2-bedroom residential apartment with a balcony facing south west on level 34 including a car park space on level 4b and storage space on basement level 1 and level 9, which was sold for $1.5 million and
- Unit 2705 at Regency Towers, 265 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, a 3-bedroom, 2 bathrooms unit of 151 sqm, plus balconies and 2 car spaces, which was sold for $1.38 million through Barry Plant - Docklands.