The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows an increase in both the total value and number of sales over the last quarter, largely due to the record of sales in the new strata building at 11-13 Solent Circuit. For the three months to July 2020, there were 61 sales at a total value of $52.4 million, compared to the 23 sales at a total value of $24.9 million for the three months to April 2020, but still lower than the total value of $58.7 million for 16 sales recorded for the three months to January 2020.
This data brings the 12-month total to $143.6 million, a decrease from the $449.8 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales of strata recorded in the July 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Unit 13 in Meridian Business Centre at 5-7 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, a two storey commercial unit comprising 785 sqm in building C, which was bought for $3.41 million through Ray White Commercial North West;
- Lot 1 in Nexus Norwest at 4 Columbia Court, known as suite B1, a 388 sqm office suite on parking level one and 228 sqm of parking space on the ground floor and parking level one, which was bought for $2.28 million through Bawdens Industrial; and
- Suite 204 in the recently completed Esplanade Norwest Lake, a 217 sqm office suite with a balcony on level 2 plus two parking areas of 88 sqm and 25 sqm including storage on basement level 1, which was bought for $1.82 million.
Some strata properties for sale in the July 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include
- Lot 19 in the 7-storey office building 12 Norwest Central at 12 Century Circuit, Norwest, known as suite 304, a 137 sqm office suite on level three and 68 sqm parking space on parking level one and basement level two, which is for sale with an asking price of $1.185 million through Partner Commercial Property Norwest;
- Lot 136 in Atlas Norwest at 2-8 Brookhollow Avenue, Norwest, known as suite 1.04, a 122 sqm office suite on level 1 plus 56 sqm parking on the ground level and 14 sqm parking space on the mezzanine level, which is for sale with an asking price of about $1.054 million through Bawdens Sydney; and
- Lot 18 in The Solent Centre at 1-3 Burbank Place, Norwest, known as unit B6, comprising 143 sqm office space on level 2 with 27 sqm parking on level 1, 39 sqm parking on level 2 and 12 sqm storage area on level 1, which is for sale through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills.
Leasing opportunities in the July 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Century Estate at 2 Solent Circuit, Norwest, a group of commercial and industrial buildings built in 2003, which has a stand-alone 2-storey office building of 3,120 sqm for lease through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills;
- Nexus Norwest, a five-storey office building with ground level parking and two levels of basement parking, which has 640 sqm office space on level four available through Coutts Real Estate North West; and
- 17-19 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a 4,200 sqm two-storey commercial/industrial building, which has office warehouse space from 2,471 to 3,141 available through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills and Colliers International Sydney West.