The latest research from Norwest Cityscope shows property sales for the quarter to October 2020 have decreased in terms of both total value and number.
For the three months to October 2020, there were 17 sales at a total value of $25.2 million, compared to the 62 sales at a total value of $53.5 million for the three months to July 2020, but slightly higher than the total value of $24.9 million for 23 sales recorded for the three months to April 2020.
This data brings the 12-month total to $162.2 million, a significant decrease from the $395.3 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Norwest Cityscope.
Notable sales in the October 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- 2 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a single storey McDonald’s Restaurant plus car park; built in 2019 on a 2,885 sqm block of land, which was bought for $6.65 million through Colliers International;
- Whole of level 6 at Alpha, 5 Celebration Drive, Bella Vista comprising of Lot 79 - known as suite 601 of 167 sqm; Lot 80 – known as suite 602 of 139 sqm; Lot 81 – known as suite 603 of 124 sqm; Lot 82 – known as suite 604 of 94 sqm; Lot 83 – known as suite 605 of 69 sqm; Lot 84 – known as suite 606 of 72 sqm and Lot 85 – known as suite 607 of 69 sqm including 34 car spaces, which was bought for $6.5 million and
- Lot 17 – known as suite 1.07 at Versatile, 29-31 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a commercial space of 153 sqm on level one including a 26 sqm balcony, south east aspect, plus 4 car spaces on the basement level and 2 uncovered car spaces on the mezzanine level, which was bought for $1.3 million through Coutts Real Estate - North West.
Some properties for sale in the October 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- 4 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a service station and cafe, completed mid-2020 on a 4,586 sqm site. which is for sale through Colliers International;
- Lot 63, known as suite 412 at the Zhen: Norwest, 33 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, a commercial space of 177 sqm on level 4 of the east tower and seven car spaces over parking levels 3, 4 and the ground floor (107 sqm total parking), which is for sale with an asking price of about $1.35 million through Coutts Real Estate North West;
- Lot 2 at 22 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, an office warehouse unit of 145 sqm plus 5 car spaces on level one, which is for sale through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills and
- Two commercial strata offices at Hills Corporate Centre, 11-13 Brookhollow Avenue, Norwest - lot 18 of 41 sqm plus 29 sqm of parking on level 1 and lot 19 of 21 sqm area on level 1 which are for sale together through Coutts Real Estate North West
Leasing opportunities in the October 2020 update of Norwest Cityscope include:
- Unit 10 in the Meridian Business Centre, at 5-7 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, a two storey commercial unit comprising 1,013 sqm in building B, which has office space of 452 sqm and warehouse of 793 sqm for lease through Norwest Commercial & Industrial Baulkham Hills;
- Bella Vista Station at 2 Mawson Avenue, Bella Vista, an underground metro station, part of the Sydney Metro North West Rail Link which was completed and officially in operation in May 2019. The station currently has retail space ranging from 55 to 73 sqm for lease through Coutts Real Estate North West and
- Lot 4, known as unit 4 at T1 Norwest, 14 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, comprising 1,188 sqm on the ground level, in the eastern part of the building, plus 293 sqm on the eastern mezzanine level and 26 car spaces on the ground, has warehouse space of 428 sqm for lease through Partner Commercial Property.