The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows sales have significantly decreased in terms of sales value. In the quarter to June 2021, there were 16 sales at a total value of $13.7million, compared to the 20 sales at a total value of $148.7 million in the previous quarter and the 12 sales at a total value of $26.3 million in the quarter to December 2020.
The 12-monthly sales value has also decreased, with 62 sales at a total value of $262.7 million for the year to June 2021, compared to the 82 sales at a total value of more than $1.336 billion for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Parramatta Cityscope.
Notable sales in the June 2021 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 73 High Street, Parramatta, a single-storey brick house with double garage and off street parking. Total building area is 125 sqm, which was bought for $2.25 million;
- Lot 42, known as Suite 504 at 55 Phillip Street, Parramatta, a 164 sqm commercial suite on level 5 of a 7-storey office building comprising office space on four floors, retail space on lower and upper ground levels and car parking for 27 cars on level 2, which was bought for $2.15 million and
- Lot 146, known as Cottage 6/23 Hassall Street, Parramatta, a 173 sqm commercial office including a patio and a courtyard plus a car space on basement 1 within The Galleria development, which was bought for $1.02 million.
Properties for sale in the June 2021 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- 136 Church Street, Parramatta, a two-storey retail building of 519 sqm on a 414 sqm block which is for sale through Colliers International Sydney West and
- Lot 13, known as Suite 206 at 34 Charles Street, Parramatta, a 62 sqm office on level two plus a 14 sqm car space on the ground level in the Rivermark, an 8-storey office building, which is for sale through Paul Salter Associates.
Leasing opportunities listed in the June 2021 update of Parramatta Cityscope include:
- Stage 3 of Parramatta Square, known as 3 Parramatta Square (3PSQ), also known as NAB Centre at 151-153 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, a 16-storey A-grade office tower with 24,000 sqm of office space, 412 sqm retail, childcare facilities and three basement parking levels with typical floor area 3,000 sqm, completed in April 2020, which has office space ranging from 2,806 to 14,617 sqm available for sublease through CBRE Western Sydney and CBRE Sydney;
- 87 Marsden Street, Parramatta, a 10-storey office building including two basement parking levels for 79 cars with a net lettable area of 6,669 sqm, which has office space ranging from 210 to 1,500 sqm available for lease through Resonate Partners – Sydney and
- 20 Charles Street, Parramatta, an 8-storey office building with retail areas on the ground floor and parking for 162 cars over three levels, completed in 1987 and refurbished in late 2010. Total net lettable area is 5,755.70 sqm with typical floor plate of approximately 1,000 sqm, which has office and retail space ranging from 250 to 3,805 sqm available for lease through Colliers International Sydney West and Khoury & Partners Parramatta.