This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows a decrease in total sales value, with 18 sales at a total value of $29.8 million, compared to the 17 sales at a total value of $70.1 million for the quarter ending October 2020.
The 12-month total sales figure stands at $270.1 million for the year ending January 2021, with 78 sales recorded over that period, a large decrease in terms of sales value from the previous 12 months ending January 2020, during which 90 sales were recorded with a total value of $835.9 million.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope:
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the January 2021 update include:
- 137-145 Broadway, Ultimo, a three-storey Victorian Free Classical-style brick commercial building consisting of five commercial terraces with a total net lettable area of 855 sqm, was bought for $13 million through Savills;
- 26 Queen Street, Chippendale, a three-storey commercial building with a loading dock, a courtyard and a car space, net lettable area 211 sqm and site area of 115 sqm, was bought for $2.8 million through Deans Property – Broadway and
- Suite 9 at Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, a 163 sqm office suite comprising a 62 sqm office plus a 25 sqm balcony on level 3, a 76 sqm office suite on level 4 and a 25 sqm office suite on level 5, bought with car space lots 79 and 206 for $2.3 million through Fringe Commercial.
Properties listed as for sale in the January 2021 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Lot 163 (known as Suite C19) at Dalgety Square, 38-48 Macarthur Street, Ultimo, a 224 sqm commercial suite on level 3 fronting Macarthur Street plus 2 car spaces on level 3 and a 11 sqm storage space on level 2, for sale through Savills;
- Lot 11 (known as Suite 107) at Valhalla, 166 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, comprising a 40 sqm area and a 12 sqm courtyard on the ground floor, which is for sale asking between $600,000 and $625,000 through Boutique Residential and
- Lot 40, 330-370 Wattle Street, Ultimo, a 108-sqm commercial unit on level 2 plus a 14-sqm car space on basement level 2, which is for sale with an asking price of $495,000 through Kellys Property Newtown.
Leasing opportunities listed in the January 2021 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 93 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont a two-storey sandstone block terrace, built around 1858 by John Moyce as a grocery shop, with four residential tenancies on upper level and a building area of 200 sqm, has the whole building, currently approved as short term accommodation, available for lease through Pyrmont City First National;
- 107-109 Regent Street, Chippendale, a one-storey brick building with a loading dock at 107 Regent Street and a two-storey brick commercial building at 109 Regent Street, which has a City fringe bar of 232 sqm with a 147 sqm basement available through Colliers International Sydney and
- Former Willcox Mofflin Building, 42-56 Mountain Street, Ultimo, a five-storey brick warehouse building with basement parking and a building area of 9,600 sqm, has office space of 1,193 sqm on the ground level available through Colliers International Sydney.