The latest research from Richmond Cityscope shows property sales have increased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter to August 2020 totalled $14.9 million with 6 sales, an increase from the $8.6 million recorded in the three months to May 2020 and a significant decrease from the $221.7 million recorded in the three months to February 2020.
This data brings the 12-month total to $296.7 million, an increase from the $147.8 million recorded for the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Richmond Cityscope.
Recent standout sales in Richmond include:
- Eblana at 140 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne, a two-storey terrace with a later one-storey extension on its southern side; built 1883 and converted for office use. The building has undercover parking for five cars with access via a rear lane, which was bought for $6.45 million and
- 426 Burnley Street, Richmond, a two-storey brick warehouse with a loading dock and building area of 595 sqm, which was bought for $3.4 million.
Properties for sale in Richmond in August 2020 include:
- 137 Green Street, Cremorne, a 3-storey office and retail building with undercover ground level parking for 3 cars, completed early in 2003 with a building area of 340 sqm, which is for sale through Morley Commercial;
- 142 Bridge Road, Richmond, a 2-level Edwardian-style commercial building with a shop at street level with a building area of 135 sqm. There is rear lane access and parking for one car on rear paved land, which is for sale with an asking price of $1.5 million through Teska Carson Richmond and
- 220 Bridge Road, Richmond, a single-level retail, mid-to-late Victorian terrace, with rendered facade, which is for sale with an asking price of $1.05 million through Mandy Lee Real Estate - Box Hill.
Significant leasing opportunities in Richmond in August 2020:
- Abbotsford Office Park at 675 Victoria Street, Burnley, an office building of four levels, including offices on the top two levels and 110 car parking spaces on the lower ground floor and in the basement, which has office space of 1,400 sqm on level 1 available for lease through CBRE – Melbourne;
- Dux Richmond Hill at 153 - 177 Bridge Road, Richmond, a 17-storey mix use building comprising 191 apartments and 8 retail tenancies on the ground floor and 3 levels of basement car parking; completed in early 2018, which has retail space ranging from 42 to 424 sqm available for lease through Teska Carson Richmond and
- 516 Church Street, Cremorne, a 2-level, concrete slab showroom and office building with undercover parking for around 10 cars, which has retail space of 256 sqm and one car space available for lease through Teska Carson Richmond.