Cordell Construction Monthly, Released July 2017
The Construction Monthly identifies the major construction projects that are in progress or planned across Australia.
The 175 strong research team at Cordell have identified the following major construction projects across the country.
Download the report for a full summary or click on your state to see a few of the construction projects planned:
- There are proposals for 16 new schools in Sydney growth areas such as Picton, Sydney Olympic Park, Canley Vale, Catherine Field, Marsden Park and Ryde.
- Danish architect 3XN has been awarded the contract to design the redeveloped Sydney Fish Market following an expression of interest request.
- ACT investors have backed what could be Australia’s largest community solar project in Symonston.
- Five experienced construction firms have been announced as competing for the Ballarat Line upgrade contract: John Holland, Laing O’Rourke, Lendlease, CPB Contractors and McConnell Dowell.
- Work is underway to appoint a principal consultant for the Youth Justice Redevelopment Project.
- The Cross River Rail project was the centrepiece of the state Queensland budget, with a funding allocation of $2.8 billion.
- A development application has been submitted for 44- 100 Barry Parade in Fortitude Valley.
- Aurora Energy and Goldwind Australia are developing a $300 million wind farm at Cattle Hill in the Central Highlands near Lake Echo.
- Horticultural company, Costa Group, announced a proposed $60 million expansion of their Monarto premises.
- Smith Bay Deep Water Wharf Development has been declared as a major development by the state government.
- The 2017 Northern Territory Budget focussed on infrastructure, community facilities and maintenance jobs across the state, as well as some agriculture investments.
- Construction has commenced on the final stage of the Beadon Creek Maritime facility upgrade at Onslow
- Construction is expected to commence on Charter Hall’s Raine Square in July 2017.
- Developer Gascoyne Resources Limited has received all regulatory approvals for the Dalgaranga Gold Project in the Murchison Province, 70 km west of the Great Northern Highway between Cue and Mount Magnet.
Subscribe to CoreLogic RP
Data’s mailing list.
Receive the latest news, reports
& updates across Australia