The latest research from Docklands Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have decreased with 3 sales at a total of $8.4 million the quarter to October 2020, compared to the 11 sales at a total value of $70.1 million for the previous quarter. This brings the 12-month total to $286.5 million from 32 sales, a decrease from the $562.3 million of 52 sales for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Docklands Cityscope.
Notable sale in the October 2020 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Lot S3 in The Dock 5 at 41-55 Victoria Harbour Promenade, stage 3, a 2,200 sqm section comprising the ground, first and second floors plus a 2-storey retail annexe at the north-western corner of the building, which was bought for $8 million, in a deal handled by Nelson Alexander Docklands.
Commercial/retail strata units listed as for sale in the October 2020 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- Lot 105 in the Life.lab building at 198 Harbour Esplanade, a 40 sqm office one level one, which is for sale through Hewett Melbourne; and
- Lot 227 in the Lifestyle Working Collins Street building at 818-840 Collins Street, a 73 sqm office suite on level 2, which is for sale through McGrath – Box Hill.
Leasing opportunities listed in the October 2020 update of Docklands Cityscope include:
- 1000 La Trobe Street, a development under construction, to be an A-grade office tower of 23 storeys with 40,000 sqm, average floor plate of 2,100 sqm and parking for 243 cars, which has office space from 2,255 sqm to 26,000 sqm for pre-lease through Colliers International Melbourne and JLL Melbourne;
- 737 Bourke Street, an 11-storey building comprising 6,000 sqm office space and 1,100 sqm retail premises plus basement car parking for 231 cars, which has office space of 565 sqm on ground level and 2,084 sqm on level 9 available through Cushman & Wakefield Melbourne and Knight Frank Melbourne; and
- 717 Bourke Street, an 18-level office building with 37,000 net lettable area, completed late 2010, which has office space ranging from 521 to 3,047 sqm on levels 2, 3 and 8 to 13 available through Savills Melbourne and CBRE Melbourne.