At CoreLogic, we’re focused on continuously improving our product capabilities and digital experience for our customers. To this end, we have recently upgraded our search capabilities in the RP Data mobile app – RP Data Professional. Our upgrades were designed to allow customers to search for a property “faster than ever”.
CoreLogic has recently rebuilt the search functionality in RP Data Professional. This new functionality gives new types of Address searches, including new sorting and filters, and a map that is designed to provide faster results.
Search technology in RP Data Professional has been replaced with a new elastic based search, improving our:
- Existing address searches (e.g. Street Search); and
- Map based searches like ‘Nearby Search’, ‘Map Search’, and ‘Property & Search for Similar Properties’.
Searches now go straight to the search results and allow users to filter as needed.
New Search types
On top of the existing address searches, we now support Postcode, Council Area and State searches.
Filter and sort improvements
Existing filters such as Bed/Bath/Car/Land Size now allow for ranges. We’ve also included the following additional functionalities:
- New Property Subtype filter
- New Land Use filter
- New Last Settlement Date filter
- New For Rent Listing Date filter
- For Sale / For Rent / Recent Sale filters are being aligned with the new RP Data
- New “Sort by Last Sold Date” sort.
Search result changes
- Searches now return 50 properties by default (up from 20)
- Search results now include Property Sub Type and Year Built
Reporting Enhancements: Rental CMAs and SOI Reports
- The CMA Report builder has been expanded to support Rental CMAs in all of Australia and SOI Reports in Victoria (where avaialble).
CMA Presentation Mode
The CMA Presentation Mode introduced earlier in the year has been enhanced:
- List Mode has been added to give an alternate presentation of the comparable Sales and Listings (where available); and
- Agent comments from the CMA have been included in both the List Mode and Map Mode (where available), designed to assist with conversation.
Other small changes
The Photo Gallery in the Property Detail screen (where available) can now be toggled between the images and an interactive map.
- The new search allows for enhanced support for Buildings / Strata Properties so searching for an address of a building can also return other properties at that address (where available)
- Fast movement from a search result to a Property Detail screen.
Explore the new features for yourself! If you’re not an RP Data customer yet, visit the RP Data page to learn more about starting your new subscription.