The latest research from Adelaide Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have decreased in total value for the quarter to April 2018. The latest quarter shows total sales figures of $102.4 million from 15 sales, compared to the $256 million from 9 sales in the quarter to January 2018, and $184.3 million from 20 sales in the quarter to October 2017.
The year to April 2018 shows total sales of $572.5 million from 62 sales, a decrease from the previous year, which had $633.3 million from 73 sales.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Adelaide Cityscope.
Notable sales in the April 2018 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- Australian Central Building at 60 Light Square, an eight-storey office building with basement parking for 27 cars and typical floor plate of 1,025 sqm, completed in mid-2006, which was sold for $35 million and
- Mercure Grosvenor Hotel at 121-125 North Terrace, a five and six-level building with 290 rooms, retail areas on the ground floor and 90 car parking spaces in the basement, which was sold for $20 million through JLL - Hotels & Hospitality Group and JLL Adelaide.
Properties for sale in the April 2018 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- 147-148 Flinders Street, an eight-level office building comprising two retail tenancies on the ground level, two levels of car parking and five levels of office space with 450 sqm floor plates, which is for sale through Knight Frank;
- 131-133 Franklin Street, an older bluestone one-level office building of 240 sqm, which is for sale through Colliers International and
- 114-122 Waymouth Street, the U2 on Waymouth development, a partially constructed project on a site of 1,486 sqm with an original plan for a 25-storey mixed-use development, which is for sale through Colliers International.
Leasing opportunities in the April 2018 update of Adelaide Cityscope include:
- 1 King William Street, formerly Origin Energy House and AMP Building, a 19-level office building, which has office space ranging from 300 to 8,000 sqm available through Savills;
- 101-109 Grenfell Street, a 13-storey office building with one basement level, which has office space ranging from 400 to 3,000 sqm available through LJ Hooker Commercial Adelaide and
- Anna Building at 153 Flinders Street, a four-storey office building originally built in 1950 and refurbished in 1972, which has office space up to 2,500 available through Belle Property.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe