The latest research from Burke Road Cityscope shows sales have increased significantly in total value in the quarter to August 2017. In this latest quarter, there were 13 sales at a total value of $34.2 million, compared to the 5 sales at a total value of $4.9 million in the previous quarter.
This quarter brings the 12-month total to $58.5 million of 28 sales, a significant decrease compared to the 29 sales at a total value of $132.1 million over the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Burke Road Cityscope.
Notable sales in the August 2017 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 425-427 Riversdale Road, East Hawthorn, a two-storey office building with undercover parking for seven cars and a building area of 1,099 sqm, which sold for $8.35 million through Colliers International Melbourne;
- 4 Prospect Hill Road, Camberwell, a two-storey brick building with a ground-floor showroom, constructed in 1971 with a building area of about 740 sqm, which sold for $7.03 million through Fitzroys and
- 780-782 Burke Road, Camberwell , part of a two-storey brick terrace row built in 1890 with an older single-storey brick house and a separate one and two-storey brick building to the rear, which sold for $3.4 million through Prowse Burns Commercial.
Properties for sale in the August 2017 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 261 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, a two-storey brick building with a shop at street level, constructed in 1934, which is for sale by auction through Fitzroys;
- 755 Burke Road, East Hawthorn, a two-storey building with ground floor retail, constructed 1935 and with a building area of 370 sqm, which is for sale by auction through Teska Carson Pty Ltd – Richmond and
- 911-913 Burke Road, East Hawthorn, an older two-storey brick building fitted out as a restaurant, built about 1890 with a single-storey brick extension to the rear, and a paved parking area with space for four or five cars to the lane and 909 Burke Road, East Hawthorn, an older two-storey brick building with a shop to Burke Road, built about 1890, which are for sale together through GormanKelly.
Leasing opportunities listed in the August 2017 update of Burke Road Cityscope include:
- 139-153 Camberwell Road, East Hawthorn, a development site, to be two apartment buildings, with one to be a 12-storey apartment building with a 4-storey podium, which has office space ranging from 500 to 8,500 sqm on levels 1 & 2 in the future building available for pre-lease through CV - Hawthorn East;
- 683 Burke Road, East Hawthorn, a five-storey office block with parking for 20 cars on the lower ground floor, which has office space ranging from 210 to 743 sqm available through Gorman Commercial and JLL Glen Waverley and
- 8 Redfern Road, East Hawthorn, a four-storey office building with basement parking for 300 cars, which has office space of 543 to 915 sqm available through Gorman Commercial.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe