The latest research from Chapel Street Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have decreased in the past three months.
Sales recorded in the quarter ending November 2017 totalled $9.4 million from 5 sales, compared with the $22.3 million from 6 sales in the three months to August 2017 and the $25.3 million from 10 sales in the three months to May 2017.
This data brings the 12 month total to $83.7 million from 30 sales, a decrease from the previous twelve month total of $451.8 million from 34 sales.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Chapel Street Cityscope.
Notable sales recorded in the November 2017 update of Chapel Street Cityscope include:
- 200 Chapel Street, Prahran, a two-storey brick retail building with a single-storey section to a rea yard on a site of 207 sqm, and 202 Chapel Street, Prahran, a two-storey brick retail building with a single-storey brick building to the rear on a site of 210 sqm, which were sold together for $4.25 million through TeskaCarson and
- 376 Chapel Street, South Yarra, a two-storey retail building on a site of 210 sqm, which was sold for $2.5 million through Beller Commercial Melbourne.
Properties listed as for sale in the November 2017 update of Chapel Street Cityscope include:
- 541 Chapel Street, South Yarra, a two-storey brick retail building on a site of 152 sqm, for sale through Ray White Lilydale;
- A four-level glass-fronted office and retail building in Prahran , built in 2004, on a site of 270 sqm, which is for sale by auction on 17 November 2017 through Fitzroys Melbourne, the strata building includes Lots 1-7.
- Two retail shops on the ground floor of The Luxton Prahran Apartments, Shop G1 and Shop G2 at 18-30 Chatham Street, Prahran, each with a car parking area for two cars in basement level one, are for sale through Colliers International.
Leasing opportunities listed in the November 2017 update of Chapel Street Cityscope include:
- Station Hotel at 96-108 Greville Street, Prahran, a three and six-storey residential building incorporating the heritage listed Station Hotel, completed mid-2015, which has retail space of 90 to 250 sqm available through Morley Commercial;
- 393 Chapel Street, Prahran, a two-storey retail building, with a single-storey addition to the rear, which has retail space of 850 sqm available through Rosin Smyth and
- Vogue South Yarra at 670 Chapel Street, a residential and mixed-use development, completed in 2011, which has retail space of 80 to 250 sqm available through JLL Melbourne.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe