The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope shows property sales for the three months to August 2018 have increased from the preceding quarter.
Sales recorded in the quarter ending August 2018 totalled $53.3 million, an increase from the $42.7 million recorded in the three months to May 2018, but a large decrease from the $118.4 million recorded to February 2018.
For the year ending August 2018, there were 63 sales at a total value of $397.9 million, compared to 92 sales at a total value of $2.428 billion for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope.
Notable sales in the August 2018 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- The 99-year long term leasehold of 11 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, a 6-storey commercial building comprising ground floor retail, 5 levels of commercial floor space with a total gross floor area of 5,812 sqm and 2 basement levels for 63 cars, which was bought by Folkestone Sydney Olympic Park Opportunity Fund, the fund was valued at $24.7 million at the time of acquisition;
- 2 Byfield Street, Macquarie Park, a two-storey building with offices, a high-clearance warehouse and parking for 37 cars, with a net lettable area of 2,085 sqm, which was bought for $15.05 million; and
- 21 Buffalo Road, Gladesville, a 2-storey warehouse and office building with parking to the front and rear on a 1,113 sqm block, which was bought for $2.95 million.
Properties for sale in Macquarie Park Cityscope in August 2018 include:
- Quad 2 at 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park, a four-storey office building with a net lettable area of 5,100 sqm and on-grade parking for 135 cars and Quad 3 at 102 Bennelong Parkway, Sydney Olympic Park, an A-grade, three-storey office building with a net lettable area of 5,244 sqm and parking for 133 cars, available for sale together through GJS Property and Savills; and
- 388-392 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, a development site of 2,477 sqm, was originally the Starin at Macquarie Park development with construction stalled in early 2017, available for sale through Knight Frank North Sydney.
Leasing opportunities in the August 2018 of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- Triniti Business Campus, at 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, a 27,844 sqm office campus comprising two seven-storey and one six-storey commercial buildings with retail space, a childcare facility and 995 car parks, which has office space of 2,280 sqm for lease through Cushman & Wakefield and JLL North Sydney;
- Media & Technology Park, also known as Panorama Business Park at 706 Mowbray Road West, a three-storey office and warehouse complex comprising two three-storey office buildings, two warehouse levels and parking for 324 cars over ground and three basement levels, which has office space ranging from 730 to 3,400 sqm for lease through JLL North Sydney and CBRE Sydney North; and
- 5 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, a ten-storey commercial building with ground floor retail and four levels of basement parking for 495 vehicles, which has office space ranging from 725 to 10,500 sqm for lease through Knight Frank North Sydney, JLL North Sydney and Victory Lease Pty Ltd.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope.