The latest research from Perth Cityscope shows property sales have slightly decreased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter to June 2018 totalled $182.6 million from 22 sales, compared to the $191.2 million from 22 sales recorded in the quarter to March 2018 but a significant increase from the $38.7 million recorded in the three months to December 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $992.5 million, a large increase from the $623.6 million recorded the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Perth Cityscope.
Notable sales in the June 2018 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Holiday Inn City Centre at 778-788 Hay Street, Perth, formerly Centra Perth and once the Perth Travelodge, a nine-storey hotel with ground floor reception, ground floor bar and brasserie, eight convention rooms, a 24-hour business centre, gymnasium and 179 hotel rooms over 7 upper levels, which was bought for $63.88 million;
- The Richardson Aged Care at 32-36 Richardson Street, West Perth, a conversion of the former Richardson Hotel, Suites and Spa. The building provides 92 units over eight floors, restaurant, bar and pool-side entertainment areas on ground floor and community lounge rooms on each level. The property was bought for $32.5 million; and
- 441 Murray Street, Perth, an eight-storey office building with a two-storey arm to the front, and basement parking for 39 cars, with a net lettable area of 5,793 sqm on 1,758 sqm site, was bought for $20 million.
Properties listed for sale in the June 2018 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- 32 Ord Street, West Perth, a two-level office building, formerly known as Decleor House, completed in 1989, with a net lettable area of 325 sqm on a site of 321 sqm, for sale together with 34 Ord Street, West Perth, a single-storey house with rear parking on a site of 690 sqm, through Altegra Property Group;
- Hassell’s Building at 553-561 Wellington Street, Perth, a two-storey building with six ground floor shops with a net lettable area of 944 sqm, which is for sale through Colliers International; and
- 8 Emerald Terrace, West Perth, a former single-storey house, extended and converted to professional use with a net lettable area of 200 sqm and 12 car bays, which is available through Ray White Commercial.
Significant leasing opportunities in the June 2018 update of Perth Cityscope include:
- Quayside On Mill at 2 Mill Street, Perth, an office building of 13 storeys above lower ground parking for 39 cars, which has office areas ranging from 148 sqm to 3,587 sqm for lease through JLL Perth and CBRE;
- 56 Ord Street, West Perth, a five-storey building with commercial and residential units, completed in 2008, which has office areas ranging from 450 sqm to 2,080 sqm for lease through Colliers International; and
- QV1 at 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth, a 38-storey office tower to St Georges Terrace and QV1 Plaza, a two-level retail plaza to Hay Street and Milligan Street. The office tower has space from 253 sqm to 2,128 sqm available through CBRE.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe