This quarterly update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope shows a decrease in total sales value, with a total of 32 sales at a value of $43.1 million, compared to 20 sales at a total value of $60.7 million for the quarter ending April 2018. The 12-month total sales figure stands at $559.1 million for the year ending July 2018, with 125 sales recorded over that period, a significant decrease to the previous 12 months when the year ending July 2017 had 136 sales, totalling $ 1.13 billion.
The table below shows sales recorded for the last eight updates of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope:
Notable sales in the areas covered by Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope for the July 2018 update include:
- 7-45 Chippen Street, Chippendale, a three-storey commercial building, formerly a warehouse on a 1,132 sqm block, was transferred at $12 million between related parties;
- Woolbrokers Hotel at 22 Allen Street, Pyrmont, a three-storey late Victorian style hotel; built in 1886 and refurbished in 1991, was bought for $9 million; and
- 27-29 Wellington Street, Pyrmont, a two-and-three-storey brick factory, on a 794 sqm block, was bought for $4.6 million.
Properties listed as for sale in the July 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- 19 Harris Street, Ultimo, an A-grade office building with seven levels of office space and two levels of basement parking with parking for 138 cars, is for sale by expressions of interest through Colliers International and JLL;
- 93 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, a two-storey rendered brick Victorian Filigree style building with ground floor retail on a 198 sqm block, is for sale by auction through Raine & Horne Commercial; and
- Castle Connell Hotel at 63 Kensington Street, Chippendale, a two storey plus basement building with an area of 383 sqm and situated on a 384 sqm block, is for sale by expressions of interest through CBRE.
Leasing opportunities listed in the July 2018 update of Pyrmont-Ultimo Cityscope include:
- Atrium at 60 Union Street, Pyrmont, a mixed commercial and retail complex comprising a ten-level building and a four-level building connected by sheltered bridges. The complex provides a total of 16,832 sqm office space spreading over seven levels, 3,000 sqm retail space over two levels and 188 car parking spaces in the basement; has office space of 692 to 2,072 sqm for lease through Savills and Cushman & Wakefield; and
- 7-45 Chippen Street, Chippendale, a three-storey commercial building, formerly a warehouse, has office space of 200 to 3,000 sqm for lease through Deans Property – Broadway.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe