The latest research from Richmond Cityscope shows property sales value have increased in the past three months.Sales recorded in the three months to August 2017 totalled $50.8 million, an increase from the $27.8 million recorded in the three months to May 2017 but a decrease from $109.5 million recorded to February 2017.
This data brings the 12-month total to $245.3 million, a slight increase from the $242.5 million recorded for the same time last year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Richmond Cityscope.
Notable sales in the August 2017 update of Richmond Cityscope include:
- Building 8 at 658 Church Street, Cremorne, a four and five-storey plus basement office building with a glass facade, constructed in two linked sections. The northern section, 658 Church Street, known as URS House and the southern section, Electric Street. There is also parking for 32 cars on adjacent paved land and 56 spaces in the basement. It was sold for $44.65 million through Dawkins Occhiuto Real Estate and Colliers International
- 107-109 Swan Street, Richmond, a two-storey retail building completed in late 2015 on a 170 sqm site, was sold for $3.25 million through TCI Property Consultants.
Properties listed as for sale in the August 2017 of Richmond Cityscope include:
- Public House Hotel at 433 Church Street, Richmond, a three-level brick hotel building with a stone block facade with a rooftop beer garden renovated in 2004, is for sale through TCI Property Consultant;
- 410 Church Street, Richmond, a two-level studio building on a 108 sqm site, is for sale by auction through Teska Carson Richmond and
- 207 Bridge Road, Richmond, a single-storey brick retail building on a 661 sqm site, is for sale as a development site through CBRE Melbourne.
Significant leasing opportunities in Richmond in August 2017:
- 543 Bridge Road, Richmond, a six level retail and office building with two basement levels of parking for 91 cars, which has 500 to 550 sqm of office space for lease through Colliers International;
- Abbotsford Office Park at 675 Victoria Street, Burnley, a four-storey office building including offices on the top two levels and parking on the lower ground floor and in the basement for 110 cars, which has 400 to 1,762 sqm of office space for lease through Colliers International.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope. Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe